Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Weigh-In-Wednesday

Hey all. Things are going good. I've gotta accept that they aren't going to go the way I always want them to go. I've been working out for 5 weeks solid (a minimum of 3 days a week) and am up to 216. Ugh. Hoping that my measurements are down. Will know this month. The nutritionist took them in Jan. Will be interesting to see what happens. Or maybe, depressing! haha

We were in St. George last week and I really haven't been on the computer a whole lot the last month. Sorry for my absence! Thanks for your support! BTW, I'm SO SLOW on the treadmill. I kind of feel ridiculous. It shouldn't take me 45 min to do a 5k, but alas...it does. That's hard to admit. I'm really outta shape. This is probably the hardest thing I've done in a long time. I'm hoping I can REALLY do it.

No comments: