Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Weigh-In-Wednesday

Hi. I'm so boring & frustrated. I'm up to 216.6. Which, I'm not sure if that's better or worse than I have been doing. This week I've been all over the place. Maybe it's my scale? I've been up to 220 (which I haven't seen in a long time) and hovering between 217-218 all week. I'm baffled. I've been watching what I eat (lots of fish, chicken, veggies, fruit) hardly any breads.

I'm on week 6 of Couch to 5K. I've been running 3 miles at least 3 days a week. I'm hoping my inches are down. That's all I can hope for. I'm going in for my last appointment next Tuesday. Hoping there've been some big changes since January. That's all folks.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I know it is frustrating to do eat right even when you want that chocolate whatever, and exercise and still not see the pounds budge or even gain weight. If you are not losing inches and not able to lose weight, I would get your thyroid checked just to be sure. Sorry you aren't seeing your hard work pay off. Keep up all your good eating and exercising, at least it is healthy for you. Good luck at your appointment!