Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Quick Report

Hey everybody...still going strong! No weight loss yet, as I am taking it a day at a time. I do FEEL incredible. I have agreed to be Weight Watcher buddies with Candace. Weigh-in is next Thursday. We are both pretty excited about that!

Ok, so I have set a new goal for myself. Nathan and I have decided that for our 10 year anniversary we are going to take a Hawaiian Cruise. You know what that means??? NO FAT PICTURES! I have 2 years to achieve my goal. I'm pretty excited about this...I know it is a great deal of time, but I've got a great deal of weight to get off.

Anyhow, just wanted to say...I'm still here and going. Thank you for your concern and encouragement, it really means a lot!

3 comments:

Nik said...

WOw! That's a great motivator! I'm so jealous! Good luck!!!

Jennifer said...

Wow, a cruise! I know you will be ready for it! Keep up the good work. Weight will start to come off!

Jan said...

Yay! A cruise sounds like a perfect goal. Hang in there and keep on goin'!