Friday, October 24, 2008

Day Five: This is where it gets hard.

Ok folks, today I'm
completely un-motivated

to get out and walk! I normally go while Raven is in school. Tessa woke up with a tummy ache, so I easily said, "Well, that's that." Um...how 'bout she's doing fine now?

I could go out walking or I could keep playing monopoly (and winning by the way) on my computer. I could go walking or do my dishes that are piling up in my sink. Walking or go early vote? Walking or finish Raven's Halloween costume? Um, wait..I've got to finish that either way today...trunk or treat tomorrow.

Ok, I'll get out and do! (Thank you, Joy) I feel like I've inspired someone today...better live up to it! (thanks, I needed to hear that today!)

1 comment:

Jan said...

I hate feeling even the slightest bit unmotivated -- or not perfectly well -- because I can find multiple reasons NOT to move. Good for you for doing it!