Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Weigh-in-Wednesday

Not good, and good at the same time! I gained 1 pound (215 total right now). I pigged out during March. We had family here, mine & Nathan's b-day, Spring break, etc. It was hard to control myself.

Well, I'm back in the saddle again. I have a goal in mind and I am excited. I'm planning to run the local Murray City 5K on the 4th of July. This has been great for me. I've been running almost 2 weeks now and LOVE it. I never thought I'd like it. Let me re-phrase that...running is kind of ick really for me, but I LOVE the way I feel after. I don't get a good burn like that doing anything else...so running it is. I'm going to make it a goal to lose 5 pounds this month. I will also be re-registering for my nutritional program at the hospital. You can take it as many times as you want & it's cheaper than joining weight watchers for me.

I really like having that accountability and "food therapy" if you will with her. For anyone wanting good information about diet and food habits, she highly recommends the book "Intuitive Eating"

I feel bad dragging y'all along on here b/c I've not done very good, but please hang on...I'm going to need it! Thanks! Now, off to get running!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for sharing your journey with us. I know you can do this! I am excited about your 5K.